Tuesday, February 21, 2012

26 weeks and crazy pressure on my bladder!

First let me tell you something about me, i am very active like i know i shouldnt be working around the house so much and run and stuff, but i still run [not like crazy just fast walk] after my lil kitten who thinks is a dog and runs with a lil kitten ball in her mouth! And me and husband go on walks like everyday or run around the kitchen and all.



So anyways today i was in the shower when i felt a LOT of pressure on my bladder and my pelvic bones [right on my va-jay-jay] hurt realllllllly bad! And i feel like i have to go to poo but i cant its just so much pressure on it that i feel like i have to go, but i dont!



Does this mean my baby has dropped? and should i be worried that i have so much pressure on my va-jay-jay and i feel like the urge to push??26 weeks and crazy pressure on my bladder!
Any pregnant woman will tell you how often they have to go. Your uterus if growing, leaving less room for your bladder. But the pressure on your ******** %26amp; the urge to push could mean something else. I'd let my doctor know in case of a UTI.
Maybe you're going into labor. My mom said she felt like she had to go when she was pregnant with me but it was back labor. 26 weeks and crazy pressure on my bladder!
You should be asking your Dr about this. It can be anything from a bladder infection ,to the baby repositioning itself or something more serious. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and stuff like cranberry juice and eating a lot of fruits and veggies for fiber. My son spent his last four months either on my bladder or crammed up under my lungs but I never felt the push urge.

No comments:

Post a Comment