Friday, February 24, 2012

For Bones Fans: A Nookie Room?

I'm watching reruns of Bones, and came across an episode where Hodgins is asked to move into Zack Addy's workspace, but the character refers to it as (what sounded like to me) Zack's nookie room. What was actually said? It's driving me crazy. It might have been in the Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond?For Bones Fans: A Nookie Room?
well i think it was Zack's Addy's workspace.....my mum would know she doesnt miss a episode lol we, as in my family, watch it but i cant say exactly wat it was but i think it was Addy's workspace.....i apologise if i am incorrect.For Bones Fans: A Nookie Room?
You are exactly right, and then Zack said some to Hodgins I'm sorry i wasn't listening but they made light of it tho

No comments:

Post a Comment