Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hip hurting, bones popping in one leg?

I woke up the other morning and my right hip was hurting. I worked out and it got a little better that day. Sleeping is becoming unbearable. Just lying down makes my hip feel like someone is sitting on me. Today, I've noticed every time I move my ankle or knee on that side, the bones ALWAYS pop. Any idea what's going on? Its crazy!! Oh, and it's my right side and it was fine before I went to sleep two nights ago.Hip hurting, bones popping in one leg?
Sounds like you hurt something. You didn't state your age or gender. The best thing to do would be to have an exam by an orthopedist, preferably a sports medicine person if you are young and active. If you are say over 40 and only moderately active you might need a general orthopedist. Popping can be anything from a ligament injury to damaged cartilage inside the joint. You need a good exam by someone who does this kind of work everyday. If you go to an urgent care clinic you are rolling the dice on what kind of doctor you get. Anyone can work there, even people who just graduated from med school and know virtually nothing. Take the high road if you can and have it done properly. Good luckHip hurting, bones popping in one leg?
You should use tramadol, it is the best about it you can get information from here http://heansmd83.notlong.com/AAtY0KD
  • chinese take out
  • lund boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment