Friday, February 24, 2012

Is there such thing a plastic surgery to alter your height?

Please no lectures I promise I'd be way too afraid to try this. I'm asking because I heard my friends talking about surgery that can make you taller or shorter and it sounds crazy. I mean it has be complicated, you would have to remove bones or something to make yourself shorter and do who knows to make yourself taller.Is there such thing a plastic surgery to alter your height?
There is a procedure (the name escapes me) where they basically break both bones in your shin. You are then attached to a device that gradually spreads the bones apart.



This device is adjusted every few weeks to very gradually increase the distance between the bones. The most I have heard of anyone getting out of this was an inch.



We had a student who had this done and she was in a wheel chair for a year while this was being done. She said it was very painful.
Yes, I would love to be taller, but would never have it done myself as it sounds gruesome! It involves them breaking both of your legs at the top and then resetting them an inch or so further apart, therefore you gain an inch or so! I think you have to go to Russia to have it done! . . . I think i'll stay my height hahahaIs there such thing a plastic surgery to alter your height?
Well, if you wana be shorter..they just cut off peices of your bones. Its not a difficult preocedure..they just cut through your skin and get some tissue out and all that good stuff. Also if you wana be taller im pretty sure they add plates or they probably get bone donors? Hmm..who knows. Everything is possible.
one technique to make you taller is they break some of the bones on your leg and then stretch it. it is very painful though and i'm not sure if it is legal.



also you need to be at the age where you stopped growing for you to be able to do it.
Yes, but it's mostly for people with dwarfism or defomities.
  • baby boy names 2011
  • burger island
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment