Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My friend is an idiot and came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me and squeezed?

my sternum like crazy. After he did it, it didn't really hurt but now its starting to hurt...I'm a little nervous because I've always realized I had a weaker sternum (i have minor Pectus carinatum, or pigeon chest). Will I be okay? What should I do if it gets more painful. I hope none of the bones are compromised.My friend is an idiot and came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me and squeezed?
if you have a documented illness it would be best to consult a physician immediately.

if "pectus..." is not a serious health issue for you, take it easy, and see if the pain subsides.

i am not a medical technician or physician. consult your doctor via phone either way if you are truly worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment