Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Does anyone else like men who are bigger?

I am a student and I have found that since I got to university I have found myself being attracted to beefy, bigger men. Bigger as in tall and buff, but still with some meat on their bones. Everytime I point out a guy I think is attractive, my friends will say that I am crazy. I think it's a masculinity factor, but I just wanted to see what kind of men other women or men are attracted to...

Please no mean comments or anything that would be degrading or offensive to anyone! Thank you!Does anyone else like men who are bigger?
Heck yeah! I for one don't like skinny guys. I'm sure you have heard of guys liking chunky girls, right? well it works the same w/women. Just cuz your friends don't like the beefy men, doesn't mean you shouldn't either. After all who will be spending time with beefy guy, you or ur friends? It's a matter of taste. Dont' worry about ur friends taste; if they are true friends they will support u on anything as long as it is not damaging to u.
I tend to agree with you. I want a guy who is big enough to protect me should anything happen that I need protection. I want to feel safe while with him....like nothing can harm me.Does anyone else like men who are bigger?
Well; ive qalways been attracted to chubby guys.. I dont like skinny guys or like six packs and stuff like my other friends.. i thout i was weird but im use to it now. :P

To each is own :]
  • chuckecheese
  • jp cycles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment