Friday, February 24, 2012

How can I make my cheekbones more defined?

Well my cheek bones aren't too bad like you can see them faintly but I was just wondering how to make them stand out more, (obviously with make up) I just want it to look subtle, nothing crazy. Also I have a olive skin tone, I don't know if that helps you answer the question or not with colours and that. Thanks! =] xHow can I make my cheekbones more defined?
okayy

use a highlighter(like a makeup one :P) at the top of your cheekbones that are under the eye area:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/top%2鈥?/a>

so on the model, look athe closest part to her eyes without touching the eye area. there.



next, take a bronzer, but not too much because it looks really obvious, and apply bronzer on the contour of your cheeks..btw, don't use a bronzer that is far too dark than your natural skin..



when that's done, blush is optional, just don't blend it with the bronzer!



:]



try this complete palette..it works!

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/image鈥?/a>
Pull your molarsHow can I make my cheekbones more defined?
you will want to countour your face

using a contour brush and perhaps a bronzer suck in your cheekbones and apply the bronzer there

be sure to blend!



checkout youtube

search how to contour
Use a good blush and highlight like the picture the previous poster put up.



Use the Maple Leaf Rose Bouquet as a bronzer under the cheek bone and apply use the Autumn Flower Rose Bouquet on the apples of your cheeks. Both are from Bee Luscious. Here is the link to the Rose Bouquet.



http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment