Tuesday, February 28, 2012

HELP. Crazy Lady!! How do i tell her....???

Ok, there is this crazy lady who did the following:

. Laid down on my friend ( who doesnt even no her)

. hugged my friend ( this made my friend scared)

. Jumped on my bed when i wouldnt wake up, ( skaking me singing wake up you lazy bones!!!)

. wanted to know where me and my bff were every single second v

. When we were on the computer, she asked to talk to our friends online, ( and always wanted to no where we were on the internet)

. Came upstairs to my room every 10 min to check on me and my best friend

.I said i love you to my best friend, and she said i love you too, and that crazy lady said, " you guys are really lovey dovy, arnt you?" which really bothered us)

.Kept slapping my 8 year old sisters butt in public. In the car, my sister told her to stop in a nice way.and she said to my mom. " i think your kids have been watching sexual shows on TV" ( im 13 btw)

. When my best friend was over, she laid down on the bed and was like, watcha girls talking about??? and ruining our conversation every 10 min!

. when my other best friend called to see if we were going to the middle school dance, the crazy lady wanted to talk to her!!! and kept saying ill go ill go with yall!

. wouldnt leave my mom alone!! her quote was Connie! where are you?!

.When she kept walking in my room when my best friend and i are talking, she told us to keep the door open! ( she prob didnt trust us becuz we said we love eachother!) wtf? of course i love my best friend!%26lt;3

. one time, when she came upstarirs,the door was locked, my friend told me to cuz she was scared of the crazy lady. she banged on the door really loud, and when i opened the door, she yelled " are you guys running around butt naked in here or something!!??"

Ok, this crazy ladys name is donna, she loves the lord and always talkign about the bible! but shes near us becuase her mom hads cancer and is taking care of her, so i feel bad. But i want to call her, and tell her how i feel, and how she embarrassed me. This whole thing happend a week ago, but its really bothering me!! i cant get it off my mind. When i call her, what should i say, do, act???? please help!!!!!

.HELP. Crazy Lady!! How do i tell her....???
Well i think you should tell her by nicely saying that you need your own space(like ur mother said),and that you are not doing all the stuff she says.well first tell her that if she comes in ur room again 0.0 then if she says some other crazy thing say the secound thing but like say im not doing .... watever she said.

I really hoped i helped even tho its not much :)

srry about ur weekend to hope u and ur best freind survive the other days
who's she???my god she is she whole lot of disaster...........what ever just lock up your door whenever you are in your room.....thats it....ask her not to interfere in your life you should do this better than your mom....HELP. Crazy Lady!! How do i tell her....???
Honesty is the best policy....



How do you know her, this Donna lady?? Rehearse/write down what you want to say, and stay calm when you talk to her. And make sure you're talking to her, not yelling at her. I would have your mom in the room with you also when you call. Speaker phone is bliss in such situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment