Friday, February 24, 2012

At&t commercial little girl & Emily Deschanel (Bones)?

okay is it just me or the little girl from the at%26amp;t hansel %26amp; gretel commercial look just like Emily Deschanel from Bones seriously shes like a mini her...okay just wonderin if i wuz crazy or not prolly am but oh well :)At%26amp;t commercial little girl %26amp; Emily Deschanel (Bones)?
I had the same question, but the research I did on the internet would indicate that she's not related. Emily doesn't have any children, and neither does her sister, Zoe. It must just be a coincidence, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who sees it!
I know her and she is not related to them.

Report Abuse

At%26amp;t commercial little girl %26amp; Emily Deschanel (Bones)?
I did alot of research and everyone in my family seems to think she looks like emily deschanal! but there is no information on if she is related to them or notbut the looks are there

No comments:

Post a Comment