Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Crazy Is what I am, for asking this!?

Um, I am ina lil of a fix...



My lil sis, she's 12.



She keeps saying she's fat, so she goes real crazy, EVERY NIGHT, she checkes her weight.



(She lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks, yet that doesn't satisfy her)



So she asked me, if I could help her out.



She is about 5"3 and wieghs 140pounds. I know she's obese.



But 1 thing I should add, her bones are BIG (which explains y the never break) the dr sed (the average bones in an adult wiegh 20) (tech she adult) Her bones are about 35....



How can she loose wight b4 schoo starts agen.. her goal wieght is from 95-110 pounds.



HELP!



(ps. she's a veggitarian)Crazy Is what I am, for asking this!?
Well if she's already a vegetarian then the most she can do is start an exercise routine. Um 12 years old is not an adult she still has alot of growing to do. Im pretty sure 140 is not obese for 5'3" because its actually based on percent body fat before you can call it obese.....you need to get your facts straight. Also the stress of worrying about weight will make her gain weight.
Exercise.Crazy Is what I am, for asking this!?
have her work out( running is the best way) ... people these days need to realize that working out is the best way to loose weight

you dont have to be hard core about it... but maybe 30 min a day

or even do situps or pushups during commercials
U not foolin' me boo boo juss say itz u ur talkin' about, anywayz YOU should juss eat right excerise more and dont eat after 8:00 n u will be ok
I wouldn't call her "obese". I would also suggest that her goal weight seems low. Something to research before she starts killing herself trying to achieve something that may not be achievable.
Her goal is 30-35 pounds less. I knew a person that loss 30 pounds in a month using the naturals "Access Bars-Fat conversion activity bars" with some regular exercise as walking /jogging and a meal substitute "Attain Shakes".on a daily basis. She can find a substitute to these or bought them through any member of the Melaleuca members club. The web site is www.melaleuca.com



I wish this info help her reach the goal as well!!!
  • vegetarian times
  • translate japanese to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment