Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am soo confused about Bones?

I've actually been accidentally watching late TV episodes of bones. Then I found some channels with recent episodes of Bones.



I'm SO crazy about this show. And i was watching Disney Channel, and saw Bones was on TNT from the year 2009, thinking it was season five, still not sure. Then when I saw Booth telling Brendan's father not to hurt his 'wife'. From the couple episodes back all I remember is Booth has a son and his name is... I forget, but yepp. Help I need catch up. The last show I have seen was this Japanese man with them, and there trying to solve the one when the mask and stuff. it's so hard because i dont think that was the last one i saw. does anyone know any channel on Comcast with recent shows of Bones. I love that show!!!



Gracias.!!!I am soo confused about Bones?
TNT will often air the series in order. Right now they're showing episodes from last season (the very last one was a "fantasy" episode, Bones and Booth 'married' being part of that). Keep an eye out for the pilot episode, then watch, hopefully they will still show the series in order.

All episodes are not available anywhere (Try the library for the complete seasons). There are four seasons to catch up with.

I love this show, great characters and stories.

Booth's son is named Parker :)

No comments:

Post a Comment