Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My girlfriend is crazy about her weight... advice?

http://s856.photobucket.com/albums/ab123/jman11694/other/?action=view%26amp;current=l_879584a7a9a2416b93233b518ae6b8de.jpg



I honestly have told her time and time again, she may be thick, but I really like her the way she is, but she consistently claims she's too fat. Honestly, if she thought she was too fat, she would never come to the beach in this two-piece, so I'm thinkin' WTF? Does she think she's fat or what? But still, in this picture she WAS suckin' it in...



Another troublesome thing - we order CiCi's pizza, and she eats like a whole large pizza and a half of one, and then a whole regular desert box, half brownie, half cinnamon rolls. If she was really SO worried about her weight, would she really be eating like that?



I honestly think she's sexy, as I love girls like her with meat on their bones, but she's crazy or something. Bipolar? I dunno.



Story short - mildly fat girl says she's too fat, yet walks on beach lettin' it all hang out and pigs out.(not that I mind that part, but...). So the hell should I do?My girlfriend is crazy about her weight... advice?
Being a girl..I can know where she's coming from!



Make sure you compliment her and tell her how beautiful she is not just when she is complaining about being fat...she might think you are just saying it to make her feel better..



my guess, is she says she's too fat because she wants you to respond by giving her a compliment...and she wants to make sure you still feel the same way.



us girls like to be reminded all the time what you guys like about us! it makes us feel more confident :)



and girls like to eat just as much as guys..its great that she can eat as much as she wants to and not feel bad about it in front of you!
She is not bipolar.

Wow you really do not understand girls at all.

She just wants you to confirm to her and tell her she is not fat, she is beautiful.

It makes her feel better.

Alot of girls do this, even if it can be annoying.My girlfriend is crazy about her weight... advice?
She probably has a tapeworm if she eats that much. Tell her you like her like you like your peanut butter, thick and CRUNCHY
she could lose a few. jk.Make her FEEL perfect, if she loves you, she'll believe you.
shes hot

No comments:

Post a Comment