Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How do I put more "meat on my bones"?

Everyone says Im skinny.... as much as I don't mind it, I would like to have a little extra meat on my bones. I'm just skin and bones with a guy, I don't get it?



So what are some types of food for some "meat" to be on my bones. I'm not looking to build muscle or go crazy by pumping iron.



I'll admit, I don't eat as much as the average American... I could if I would. If I had money or time for making sure I don't go hungry in the day.



I'm not sure why most of my "fat" is in my gut area.... I'm thinking because of the pop I drink. It's there for me everyday and it's free for me.How do I put more "meat on my bones"?
Try finding time to visit a local food bank where they provide free groceries to people who can't buy enough food. Eat what they give you.
Where you gain weight is mostly genetic, but you can reduce your 'gut' by eating more fibre.



Eat healthy, high calorie foods to gain weight. Don't eat junk, or you'll just get a nasty gut. Eat things like...



* Avocadoes

* Peanut butter

* Any nuts

* Dried fruit

* Olive, walnut, avocado or canola oil

* Whole grains - brown tortillas, brown rice, brown bread

* Corn

* Beans

* Salmon, tuna and other fatty fishHow do I put more "meat on my bones"?
A good start would be to eat more than you normally eat; try to get 3 good meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with portions slightly larger than usual. Make sure your main meal is high in protein and carbohydrate, and don't miss out on fruit and vegetables!
Stop buying POP and spend the money more sensibly on food. Pop fills you but has very little nutritional value.

Water from the tap is far cheaper.

Cereal or porridge are good fillers and leave you feeling fuller longer.
start buying sweets instead of your regular food
Eat unheathly to put on weight..
Fried Twinkies couldn't hurt...or they could give you a heart attack...

No comments:

Post a Comment