Friday, February 24, 2012

What's your favorite physical feature on members of the opposite sex?

I'm a 17-year-old girl (18 next month) and I'm most fond of men with prominent cheek bones (you know, those that make the face somewhat shadowey) and long fingers. How about you?



Oh, and please try to be a LITTLE more original than boobs, butt and abs. I mean, if you really go crazy for those things, I suppose they're worth mentioning, but they're just so... boring.What's your favorite physical feature on members of the opposite sex?
Chest, arms, eyes, and height.

I can't pick just one lol.
i love lips....i love to kiss passtionatly for hours non-stopWhat's your favorite physical feature on members of the opposite sex?
strong looking arms (on a guy) like with visible veins on the forearms :D
i like thick eyebrows. its kinda weird, but i think they're attractive. also a strong chin and big hands :)
the bones in between the chest and neck, and the pelvis bones, and curvy (not fat) thighs
I have no idea why, but a man with a lean muscular back..... yum yum yum. *Drool*



For some reason I find men's backs really erotic. I also agree with loving men's arms, especially with the veins. Strong hands... Bubble butts in fitted jeans..



Ok, I can't pick just one favorite physical feature on a man. They're just plain delicious all over. Lol.
  • portuguese translator
  • rumor touch
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment