Friday, February 24, 2012

Have each of your pregnancies been different in regards to the baby kicking you?

What I mean is I don't remember my first baby kicking EVERYTHING she possibly could from hip bones to rib cage to different organs like this second baby has been. It's really weird to me. My first baby girl was so sweet to me but this baby girl is just crazy and mean! Haha...Have each of your pregnancies been different in regards to the baby kicking you?
LOL! Every baby has its own personality. I hope my second baby is like your first little girl. I ended up with a mean one right outta the gate!

Some people believe that your body is more in tune with itself now, and knowing what to look for you can feel the baby sooner, more often, and more accurately.

You also supposedly get more BH contractions, have a faster labor (I hope this one is true for you!) I think its because your body has had practice doing this all before...



Congratulations on the new little girl! I know your pain!
Every pregnancy is different as you are finding out. With my first pregnancy my daughter never kicked but would roll around (very weird feeling) yet with my second he kicked like crazy!Have each of your pregnancies been different in regards to the baby kicking you?
So far I've had 5 preg. and 4 children. Each one wasn't much different except the last. He didn't kick much like my others. My first one kicked my right rib cage so much that it felt bruised all the time. Time will tell.
congratulations! my first was very calm as he is now in school and at home and my second moved alot! as he does now he is very active and loves sports hehe ......good luck and enjoy.............
hi .... ive had 5 babys in 4 pregnancys....... and each one has been different........... from sickness .... to foods i liked/disliked.......to movement ........my most active baby was my 4th ( 3rd pregnancy) and he was the fastest delivery , and my most chillled baby after birth ( i think he just wore himself out ) ,so i hope yours is the same ..... good luck with the baby ... i hope you dont suffer too many brused organs lol ....
Yes. My first two weren't too bad but my third was quite the kicker and mover. It was a long and uncomfortable pregnancy. His moving and energy are still the same as a toddler

No comments:

Post a Comment