Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How to break your foot (i know it sounds crazy and it is trust me i know that)?

i need a reasonable way to break my foot/leg (ironic huh because it isn't reasonable to break a bone on purpose)How to break your foot (i know it sounds crazy and it is trust me i know that)?
Hmm ... an odd question but I'm sure you have your reasons lol.



Maybe ... get someone to kick it?



Ooh, or fall down the stairs .. hmm dramatic but I'm sure it'll work!



I don't know lol .. I just wanted to give it a shot.How to break your foot (i know it sounds crazy and it is trust me i know that)?
for starters thats REALLY stupid. if u have someone you can trust who wont just think ur insane then you can get them to do it or throw somethign at you...um ride down a hill on a bike and just let go of the handlbars...nail ur shoe to a post and hit it with a bat...its really dumb though and its going to hurt ALOT!!! if ur doing it to show off or something just bandage it up urself and say u sprained it really bad...PLEASE DONT BREAK UR LEG ON PURPOSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment