Friday, February 24, 2012

Is there something wrong with my roomate?

My roomate seems a little crazy. She cracks all her bones. She knocks on the bedframe. Knock knock. Is there anything I can do to rectify this mess? I would really appreciate anyone's help who can offer. Thank you.Is there something wrong with my roomate?
Some people pop / crack their bones because it is a habit, often times induced by stress. I know plenty of people who have such a habit and are perfectly healthy. As for the knocking on the bed post... I am not exactly sure what you mean by that, but if you literally mean she knocks on the bed post... well, that could just be a habit as well!

Those behaviors could honestly be just quirky habits, or maybe something along the lines of a tic. They could be OCD, or have something like TR. The possibilities are endless on such short information, though I must say, it sounds like something hardly worth worrying yourself about.



The thing is, never jump to conclusions. This is very little information, but I just suggest you give said room mate a little time; watch them. If they make you uncomfortable after some time has passed and it really bugs you so, casually and politely mention it to them.Is there something wrong with my roomate?
just sit her down and politely ask her what is going on. just tell her that you have been wondering about why she is always making hose knocking noises and cracking her bones a the time. if she feels uncomfortable about the situation, then leave her be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment