Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is my family crazy to acuse me of being anorexic when im a young boy 5'6 and weight 125?

i really dont think i look that thin.. when im wearing clothes i guess but when im naked i have like some fat on my stomach... but my collar bones show alot and my rib cages a bit.and my hip bones a little..but why am i like that and then i still have some fat on my stomach? i know ill be underweight if i weight 114 according to the BMI thing but im gonna try to get down to 115....well do you think im too thin already at 5'6 and 125? and no dont tell me to gain muscle thats gross and muscles dont look good in clothes.Is my family crazy to acuse me of being anorexic when im a young boy 5'6 and weight 125?
well you weigh less than me and I am a girl 5'6 and I am not fat... so Idk... I think that If you have a litte fat that is a good thing. Humans are supposed to have some 125 is fine KEEP that weight please do not go and lose 10-15 b/c THen you WiLL be anorexic.



and I weigh around 140 and still I am not fat nor am I that muscley... so good luck
My brother is your size and beign skinny is normal for boys also. Don't worry about it, but you could mention it to your doctor.Is my family crazy to acuse me of being anorexic when im a young boy 5'6 and weight 125?
yes you are to skinny for a boy why would you wanna lose more you will then for sure look anorexic
i dont think your anorexic. i think thats the perfect wheight for you, but thats my opinion. dont go by what people say, if you believe you'r e not anorexic, then fine. its your thought that counts the most
It depends on how wide you are. I'm about 5'8/9 or so, and I weigh 137. Everybody says I'm skinny, but I know I need to lose weight because I eat too much. I used to weigh 10 pounds less, but gained it all this year. If you want to lose weight that's great, but you should just go down to 120. And muscle DOES NOT look bad in clothes! It's hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment