Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My dog is crazy does anyone elses dog do this?

ok my dog is a border collie/husky and wen ever we give her milbones she barries the bones in my couch and bed and under blankets its like so funni to watch then she tries to cover them up its really funni....does anyone elses dog do this???

or funni things ur dog does do id love to no..My dog is crazy does anyone elses dog do this?
Yes... it is hysterical.. One of my dogs will do an imaginary bury with the nose covering up the treat... just using the motion... not a thing is moving... tee hee



H.O.T. Dog

Handler Owner Trainer of GSD's

Member U.S.A %26amp; A.W.D.F
One of our rescue dogs does this with all her food %26amp; treats if she feels the need to do so.

It's a natural instinct to bury their food, to keep it away from other animals.My dog is crazy does anyone elses dog do this?
This is something dogs do naturally. Never saw stereotypical dog cartoon with a dog hiding it's bone?
My dog does that too! I have a bichon and when we give him treats, he goes behind the couch to hide it from us, as if we want to steal them from him and eat it. Often times we could be cleaning the house and we'll find several treats stashed around the house, like behind the tv or something. Silly doggies!
Oh, yes, I had 2 ,1/2 brother/sister MinPins that would always "bury" their food and treat in their crates under blankies or on my bed. They often reburied them as I had another dog at the time who was very interested in the hidden booty.
It is a completely normal thing for dogs to do.



My dogs do this too. Usually they are buried behind the cushions.
The dog I grew up with hid rawhide bones ALL OVER THE PLACE. We found them much later (like when we moved out of the house) and sometimes when her treats started to go bad...
oh yeah, my dog and my cousin's dog does this. Dogs love creases and fissures for some reason. its pretty funny yes
no my dog eats everything. There is not a food that i've given her that she hasn't eaten.
lol i my dog does that with her treats she is a chihuahua! lol
My dog does it with her toys. We keep them in a basket down stairs and every so often we notice that most are missing. We start looking and usually find half of them in a kitchen cupboard (it doesnt shut all the way so we cant keep her out of it) and half under the bed.



If I go out of town, she takes my lap blanket off the couch and drags it upstairs, crams it under the bed, then hides with it. My husband says that it takes nothing short of beef jerky or a meatball to get her away from the blanket and out from under the bed:P
that is normal
Lol~! Cute~! My Rotti doesn't bury his treat but he will take the treat and find a secluded spot to enjoy his treat in peace.



My Lab puppy likes to rest her head and one paw in her bowl after she finishes a super yummy meal (like steamed turkey meat with kibbles; and no, not all the time, just once in a while). Almost looks like if she sleep with her head in the bowl she can dream about the yummy treat or prolong her enjoyment or something. Hehe~
That is very normal.



I have 2 puppies and both are very messy eatters, they will get food in their water dish and will bob for food, they will stick their whole face in the water and bat the food with their paw until they get the piece of food. They have done this since I adopted them at 7 weeks old. It gets water EVERYWHERE but it's okay because its so cute to watch.
that's your dogs way of hiding what's hers. my dog will do that outside, i get him all kinds of rawhide treats and he simply hides them. I wonder if he remembers where he's hid them all. I'll be outside watering, or pulling weeds and I'll find old bones. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment