Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Please help, addicted to cracking my bones, it has actually kept me up all night? what can l do to stop?

l have this strange addiction of cracking my bones especially my feet, its like after i crack it, it starts to hurt a minute later, like l have to keep cracking it every minute, it feels uncomfortable unless i crack it and it keeps happening over and over, l crack it and a minute later it feels like it needs to be cracked again and again. l actually cracked my feet for 4 hours straight, barely getting any sleep. its crazy do u know wat i can do to stop cracking my bones? its so hard since l feel a throbbing sensation for it to be cracked over and over it like bugs me until l crack it and i have to keep cracking it wat can l do to stop and distract myself? thanksPlease help, addicted to cracking my bones, it has actually kept me up all night? what can l do to stop?
Make an appointment with your doctor and he can give you medication, not to sleep, but to help you with your addiction so that you can be in control and not let these obsessive compulsive disorders control you. I'm so sorry you can't sleep, but fortunately, there's help out there, don't be afraid to tell the doctor, you're not alone.Please help, addicted to cracking my bones, it has actually kept me up all night? what can l do to stop?
Someones a crack addict...

No comments:

Post a Comment