Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How do you heal a broken boned ferret?

I live in Colorado I have a ferret and he has a broken back and I do not have enough money to take him to the vet. He his losing weight like crazy and his pooping on him self and everything. He still eats and drinks water but I have to force feed him. Is there a chance that he could still survive and please tell me how to treat him for broken bones naturally.How do you heal a broken boned ferret?
You must be truly evil to allow an animal to suffer like that. Please have the ferret humanely euthanized, then get yourself to a good therapist.
You have no other option than to bring him to the vet. I'm sorry, but sign up for a credit card and get him the vet care he needs.



If you really can't afford the vet care, then surrender him to a shelter than can. It's not fair that he has to suffer because of something that's out of his control. Sometimes you have to love someone enough to realize that they are no longer happiest in your care.How do you heal a broken boned ferret?
dont let the animal suffer.. i mean really. either give it to a shelter- raise money- or have it euthinized. if you dont have enough money you shouldnt have gotten one in the first place. a broken back is probably the worst thing ever.. good luck and plz do the right thing
I Dont Really Know But I Really Hope He Survives! Blessings To You All! 鈾?If You Can Raise The Money SomeHow To Get Help That Wuld Be Amazing Try To Raise Money In Any Way Possible To Save Animals! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment