Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I have crazy dreams of guinea pigs?

im geting one today but im starting to get really scarded because of my dream:so i brought it home then put it in a cage stuck my finger in it ripped off my skin then bit my bone and i had to get it amputated off and get a fake one then it turned into a crazy rat and ripped apart the cage and caused havic in my town LOL and a whole lot of other dreams are guinea pigs crazy animals that can transform????can there teeth rip my bones off and will mice get in the cage and kill itI have crazy dreams of guinea pigs?
You may not want a mice get into the cage because they will mate and have babies, that's what happened to a former co-worker's pet.
yes buy it a muzzle. and plant mouse traps around the cage so that the rebel mice cant attack it.I have crazy dreams of guinea pigs?
I see a trip to the animal shelter in your future. Maybe a zhuzhu pet is the right pet for you.
The worse you'll get is a nip or a scratch. Guinea pigs are usually very placid animals and will only nip or scratch if they're scared or annoyed.
  • disneymovieclub
  • merchants tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment