Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How did you get your favorite baby names?

Kyra for a girl, because daddy was reading "Bag of Bones" by Stephen King and fell in love with the name, haha! Rylen for a boy because mommy %26amp; daddy wanted something not too common but not crazy, haha. Middle names actually have meaning though. Where did you come up with your fav baby names? BQ;what`s the worst name you`ve seen?How did you get your favorite baby names?
the worst name.... i saw it just now! and it is... Rylen!
I really love Kyra! It's so cute and sweet, definitely go for it! :)



Rylen is alright, it seems a little bit girly to me. I prefer Riley, I think it's really handsome :)



I've just found my favourite names over the years; from books, people I've known and characters from history :)



The worst name I've ever seen has been the unisex name Skylar- It's just appalling.How did you get your favorite baby names?
My favorite book characters, my favorite people in history, and then just a few names I've always thought sounded nice or that makes me think of something good (like if it has a nice meaning or sounds close to something else I like). And I have mild synesthesia so it makes me very picking on combos.
Emmalynne June- Lynne and June are family names and we just like Emma :)

Annabelle Irene- From Annabelle Lee by Poe and Irene is a family name.

Jaxon David- I've always loved the name Jack but Jaxon went better with David (family name) the spelling for Jaxon came from a friend's brother's name.

Samuel Elijah- this name just came to me one night lol but I love it.

Worst name Teage (tee-guh) for a boy and anything overly masculine for a girl (Ryan, James, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment