Friday, February 24, 2012

When is the greatest Era?

Personally i was born in 1990 and i really loved the 90's.

I remember crazy bones, pokemon cards. those pokeballs that you bought at mcdonalds and there was a pokemon inside.When is the greatest Era?
The greatest era is never the one you are living in:) I read an article one time that said that most people have a nostalgia for the time that was just before they were born. The reason given is that that is the era your parents told you about ie their youth which they remember with fondness and so it seems very interesting and exciting to you. I was

born in 1949 and have a great interest in the 1930s and 1940s because that is when my parents were young. I loved their stories about the War,

the Depression, Swing bands and stuff like that so I guess it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment