Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What Is your favorite Bones episode? Why is it your favorite and What season is it in?

I am addicted to BONES!! I Absolutely LOVE the show and its amazing cast! and i was just wondering what is your Favorite bones Episode? why do you like it and What Season is it in? This is Kinda weird but Most 13 year old Girls are obsessed with Glee or twilight , Justin Bieber or Zac Efron. But not me! Im a 13 year old Girl Who is Obsessed With Bones and the chemistry between Booth and Brennan, the murders and mysteries and all the adventures the team goes on! I aAbsolutelyLove Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz and the gang! Some people will think that this post is Crazy but hey...Everybody is Crazy about ssomethingat ssome pointRight? :) ;)What Is your favorite Bones episode? Why is it your favorite and What season is it in?
You sound just like me when I was 13, I was more into CSI and shows like that rather than the things my friends were into. My favorite episode of Bones was when they had to go to a funeral for one of the Jeffersonians main researchers and Bones noticed that the guy had really been murdered and they snuck the body out of the funeral home to figure out what really happened. That was from Season 4 and was called "The Double Death of The Dearly Departed" I also thought the recent season finale was great as was the first time that Booth and Bones went undercover at the circus which was also from Season 4 called "Double Trouble in the Panhandle" Both were very funny and the cases were good. And no you are not crazy because I feel the same way about CSI. hope this helps. :)
I think the last episode of this season was absolutely adorable :). But I will definitely miss Mr. Nigel-Murray... he was my favorite.



I'm not sure that I have a favorite, they're all really good haha. And they always seem to find the right closing music... hmm... it has to be one of the best shows out there.What Is your favorite Bones episode? Why is it your favorite and What season is it in?
I don't know what season I think the newest season but I liked the one with the "Jersey Shore" theme %26amp; I liked the one where the guy's body was found in the dumpster (found by those dumpster divers) :D I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!
The change in the game. I was left with my jaw dropped open at the end

No comments:

Post a Comment