Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Am I going crazy or does anyone else remember these flip-flops?

They were typically for kids, and I'm 22, so I remember them from probably the late 80's, early 90's ish. The were colorful, and they had like a oval where each toe would be, and each oval was a different, bright, color. I used to get a pair every summer when I was a kid and now I can't find so much of a mention or a picture of them anywhere! It's driving me crazy! Also does anyone remember those pants from the 80's that guys typically wore..they were like cotton or something and they were neon colored and had elastic waists and elastic at the ankle. My dad and brothers each had a pair that were neon blue and orangey pink striped or something and had fish bones on them. I don't know what they were really called, I always just called them "clown pants" lol



These Ninja Turtle ones are the closest thing I can find to the flip flops; note how they have the "toe marks": http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Teenage-Muta鈥?/a>Am I going crazy or does anyone else remember these flip-flops?
hehehehhee i think i WORE both the flip flops and 'clown pants'(though am a girl) when i ws a kiddo,hehehehehe
those are badass flip flopsAm I going crazy or does anyone else remember these flip-flops?
OMG! your not crazy@ lol I think i had a pair of those; lol

No comments:

Post a Comment