Friday, March 9, 2012

My health teacher gave me this crazy assignment!?

Can someone give me the number of bones and their names in all these sections of the human body?

I would love you forever ha



cranium

skull

vertebrae

pelvis

ribs

arms

wrist

hands

legs

ankles

feet

and it says from the superior to inferior....whatever that means.

Thank you so mucho!My health teacher gave me this crazy assignment!?
I think I could help find this info, but when do you need it by? Would not be able to get to it until tomorrow and I don't know if that would be too late to help. There is a link to my email on my profile page if that would not be too late and you want help.



By the way just for your info.... superior and inferior are just anatomical terms of location. There is also posterior and anterior.

No comments:

Post a Comment