Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What can i take to make my bones stronger?

I dont know. Im 16, but my bones are sh*t. Like if i hit my elbow on something. In about an hour itll start to hurt badly! It sucks. Then when i go skate, skateboarding, and i jump some stairs like my knees get f*cked up and start cracking. They didnt used to do that. My arms too. Like just moving my arm circularly my joints or something just starting crackling like crazy. I exercise but i guess its just i eat a bunch of sh*t food. I dont know.



Which vitamin or thing like that should i take to help my bones stop crackling and popping and all that. Help em get stronger and healthier? Please help me. Thanks.What can i take to make my bones stronger?
One word



MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



= )
Paul Harvey recommends Citrical. It is a cocktail of Vitamin C and Calcium supplements, and when has Paul Harvey ever led us astray. Good day.What can i take to make my bones stronger?
One of the best things for bones is to increase your intake of calcium (increase your consumption of milk, yogourt, cheese etc ... ). If you want a calcium supplement you could take calcium carbonate ( 2 tums once a day) ... glucosamine is also very good for the joints. I would advise you check with your doctor first to make sure that nothing more serious is wrong.



Hope this helps,



C
In somepeople. They are unable to absorb the calcium from milk due to allergies. Sometimes they dont know if they have them.



I would reccomend getting a Calcuim Supplement from GNC and a Vitamin D supplement. Taking them each once a day.
Drink lots of milk and Oj.. and also pick up a bottle of calium caltrate...

No comments:

Post a Comment