Saturday, March 3, 2012

Am I Pregnant or just plain CRAZY :-(?

So it all started Monday night when my nipples started to hurt as if they were being pinched .

So the next day i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative . Me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex, and are ttc. I have irregular periods that last up to 4 months . I've been having sore and tender nipples for 5 days now, and I've NEVER had sore nipples during any of my periods. mild cramping in my lower stomach, and pelvic bone area (kinda feels like my bones are being rubbed together or pulled apart like barbie) mild back pains. I am using the bathroom more than usual, and experiencing heartburn in the morning. Should i take another test? Or am I just going crazy. Please help !!!Am I Pregnant or just plain CRAZY :-(?
It can take a while for the HCG to get high enough to show up on a test. I had sore breasts/nipples on my last cycle which I'd NEVER had before but as I found out later, it can be a common side effect of Clomid and may just mean I had really high progesterone levels after ovulation because of the drug. I wasn't pregnant.



Its SO easy to read into every symptom so I really recommend you wait for a test result. You can test every few days if you want (if you find yourself impatient, buy the tests online where they are much cheaper - get the no-name strips that you dip in a cup - then you can test whenever you want).

Make sure you test first thing in the morning with your first pee of the day. If you want to save money, test once a week.



I REALLY recommend you chart your BBT. With an irregular cycle you may not be ovulating at all but if you do, you'll see it and know when your period is 'late' and know when you can get a good test result. I would see a doctor though since there are some simple tests that can be done to see if you have a thyroid or pituitary issue. Early fertility treatments like Clomid are really cheap ($5 for provera to start my period, then $18 for 1 cycle of Clomid - insurance wouldn't cover the prescription so thats the total cost of it!). If you do go to your doctor, have them run the tests due to 'irregular periods' because insurance usually covers that but won't if its for 'infertility' (happened to a friend of mine - she was pissed).
Because your period are irregular it is hard to tell. Since you have a pre-existing condition you should be talking to your doctor about trying to conceive they may be able to give you something to help. since your periods are irregular and we dont know when your last period is or when the next one should be you should go have a blood test done.Am I Pregnant or just plain CRAZY :-(?
Go to the doctor, explain the situation and they'll have a blood test taken and you'll know for sure.
it might just be nothing but take another test just to be sure about it.



hope i helped. :D x
go to your doctor and have them do a blood test its the most accurate form of a pregnancy test
take another test hun.. you do have tell tale signs :) good luck*

No comments:

Post a Comment