Saturday, March 3, 2012

Help my family is crazy!?

Okay so i weighed myself at 88.2 kg and im 6,2 with a pretty big frame and big bones. My family is flipping out saying omfg your a fatass at 194 pounds and omfg and i did grow fast this year and i cant believe it either.. Ifeel so bummed out but i look almost the same as last year.. i did gain some muscle and bones are big i know but still.. Its crushing me cuz till now i thot i was 186 pounds and was happy because i felt comfortable altho i wanted to lose 11 pounds but now this is insane.. Depression please help am i crazy?Help my family is crazy!?
your not fat your average. f the people who tel you your fat. why do they care anyways?









please answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar3XvGzUBn591LnIuTt92Xrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110508203216AACRn24Help my family is crazy!?
how does any of this suggest that you are crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment