Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have chronic bizarre thoughts all of the time, am I crazy?

For example, today I was walking and I was thinking how it would be really weird if humans didn't have bones in our arms so when the wind blew our arms would be flapping around behind us. And the other day I daydreamed that an ex boyfriend of mine grew his lips and then swallowed the earth. I don't control my thoughts, they just come to me in a split second and it is really weird. Also, im not sure if this is related, but, i noticed that I have a hard time paying attention to anything. I usually zone out and start thinking about random stuff and then I realize i have no idea what someone just said, even if I am in a classroom and a professor is speaking. I have a lot of really crazy symptoms but if I listed them all this would be too long of a question. Please will someone tell me if I need professional help?I have chronic bizarre thoughts all of the time, am I crazy?
Congratulations, you have what we call an imagination. Use it well, and enjoy.
No you're just weird.I have chronic bizarre thoughts all of the time, am I crazy?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment