Friday, March 9, 2012

My foot itches like crazy, but I see nothing wrong with it. What's wrong?

There's no redness, and no blemishes. No rashes either.



It's the top of the foot, near where the leg and foot meet.



I do feel I can feel the bone more then I used to though..



What could be the problem? It's been like that for a few days.My foot itches like crazy, but I see nothing wrong with it. What's wrong?
That happens to me sometimes too, but it's on the inside of my ankle. There can be all sorts of reasons for annoying itchy spells like this. I suggest you keep it moisturized at night, and use some anti-itch cream. During the day put some corn starch or foot powder on it. They have medicated foot powders with ingredients to reduce the itching.

If the itching persists after doing these things, see a dermatologist.My foot itches like crazy, but I see nothing wrong with it. What's wrong?
athletes foot? put some powder on it

No comments:

Post a Comment