Saturday, March 3, 2012

Crazy sex dream....?

ok, so for lent im giving up all sexual acts... it's only been like a week or so, and last night i had some crazy dream about high school, weed, and sex... all my things, heaped in enormous piles spanning an entire high school, were out side of the school. They were covered in a poisonous green mold. I noticed my shoes were missing so, I broke into my class dopers apartment (which is on top of the high school). Inside there are all kinds of stolen items, most are incredible lavish items. I stole my 2 pair of shoes back and one of his hats for revenge. Mean while a crowd has gathered around my infected possesions. I jump out the window into the moldy junk, and run into a bush. Directly afterwards I returned to the doper's place buy some pot from him. Then i went into a pure white room with just a wooden chair in it. a white, nerdy type guy walks in. I run up to him and pretty much jump his bones.. we're both naked, and i push him on the chair and we have sex. We ***, i try having sex again but he won't get hard. BOOM, i'm clothed, sitting in my room with a blunt i never smoked.. then i wake up.. BTW, i don't smoke weed... it was so random and weird, idk wtf.. what do you think it means?Crazy sex dream....?
Its means sex is on the brain maybe because your giving it up its just on your mind that's all don't worry.do whatever makes you happy



good luck



freeze
  • chocolate fondue recipe
  • baton rouge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment