Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to treat a chipped bone in my knuckle?

Well im a boxer and I punched something bare knuckle and chipped the bone off. It is my middle finger knuckle on my right hand the on the right side of my knuckle. And now when ever I land with my right hand it hurts like crazy. I let it heal for about 2 months with out training and it still feels like there is a peice of bone floating there and I still cant use it. What should I do? I need my right hand.How to treat a chipped bone in my knuckle?
Not trying to scare you, but if the bone is chipped, that fragment will have to be removed - surgically.



A long time ago I stubbed my big toe so hard that I ended up with a bone chip which lodged in the joint of my toe. It hurt like all get out but I managed to live with it for a year. When I finally went to see the podiatrist, he not only removed the chip, but he also had to cut the ligaments because they had shrunken during that year when I wasn't able to bend my toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment