Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What are your favorite treats to give you dog(s)?

I have 3 aggressive chewers and we go through treats and toys like crazy! I just gave them each a 12 inch bully stick -- which are VERY expensive by the way-- and they chewed them in like 3 minutes. We also give them beef bones which seem to be the only things that last, but I would like them to have more of a selection. Do you have any suggestions?What are your favorite treats to give you dog(s)?
I go to a local butcher shop and get knuckle bones for like $3-5 each - just plain raw bones.
my doggies love bully sticks too!What are your favorite treats to give you dog(s)?
I like KONGS, you put the treats inside of them and pack in some peanut butter...and it then takes a while for them to finish their treats.
Snausages. They like the party mix or the breakfast shapes. Also, chewy or steak milkbones are one of their favorites!
my dog LOVES milk bone and bacon strips. (sometimes known as beggin strips.) heck, my dog LOVES to eat anything and everything that is edible!!! :)
My dog is weird. He loves apples. He can stay for hours if he knows he'll be getting an apple when I release him. He also loves fish.
Well, do you want them to lay down and chew all day? If so, try nylabones. They last a long time. The goliath bones are pretty big. I think it's goliath, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.



For edible treats and rewards, my dogs get a couple of kibble or an ice cube if it's hot. For training, they get chicken, cheese, or hot dogs -- forbidden, fabulous, super high-value treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment