Friday, March 9, 2012

Muscles/bones aching?

been abit confused lately as to whats giving me so much pain, i had very bad chest pains in my previous questions and i ended up coughing phlegm with blood in it.. im alot better now but i have mild headaches and muscle/bone ache..



my ears are kinda ringing all the time and the back of my head +where it joins the spine sorta mildy hurts alittle. feel sleepy even after bein awake 4 hours



after playing some football i find my lower back is hurting like crazy like something has popped out or torn, ive had the same feeling in the chest as this pain. it happened another day too near my tail bone. i even lent forward to and my ribs clicked abit.



i do recall a few days ago that my left leg also went 70% numb for no reason even lying down..and i feel nerves passing thru certain parts of the body, shooting, stings and dull aches. in my toes, fingers, arms etc



i dont want to sound a hyperchondriac but do u think i need a cervical spine test or something? or do u think its more stress relatedMuscles/bones aching?
whether it is stress related or not, this sounds a like a bit much, i would recommend you go to the doctor and get a blood test! ASAP!
you better go to a doctor!



some of those are serious to your health!Muscles/bones aching?
you should probably be seeing a doctor or a chiropractor.
You have all these problems, and you're asking us here on Answers for a diagnosis? Go to your doctor, for Chrissake!

It sounds like a lot more than just a stress problem!
  • gas mileage
  • rachel zoe collection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment