Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Too Crazy to Get Behind the Wheel"!?

Note: I'm asking this in the Ramadan section because I get better answers here than in any other section. I love you guys!



Put plainly, I'm a TOTAL adrenaline junkie. I find dangerous stuff to do wherever I go, and I enjoy it so much. Some examples are:



~Motorcycling down a steep hill at max speed

~Climbing HUGE trees with no equipment, reaching the top, then jumping off

~Sliding on ice in a shopping cart (forgot to return it to store, oh well)



I get injured about 90% of the time, some times with broken bones. I know what I do is risky and DANGEROUS, but I find a thrill in doing it. I just can't seem to stop. Now here's my dilemma: My parents, of course, are constantly nagging me about how I'm putting my life at stake, not thinking of what could happen, blah blah blah. I'm used to that, but I'm 16 and want to take Driver's Ed in December. Naturally, my parents said I'm too insane and can't be trusted in a car. I know I can be responsible when I need to, and I would never put anyone in danger. I do the crazy stuff alone because I enjoy it, and I'm the only one who would suffer any consequences. There is no way in hell that I would go insane while driving a car, when other people can get hurt!



How can I convince my parents to let me take Driver's Ed? I'm a good kid, and my parents know that. They trust me a lot, and I really want them to trust me with this. PLEASE HELP!!!



.....(\/)

...(^.^)

....(__)*"Too Crazy to Get Behind the Wheel"!?
Just explain to your parents that you do your little stunts only because you know you're the only 1 at risk. Explain and show them that you understand that when driving it's not just you but other cars full of people who could get hurt, tell them to give you a chance. There are so many rules and consequences for going against them and you have to pass all safety tests before you can drive anyway!
Maybe try to stay out of trouble for a while and make a pact with your parents that you won't crash their car/kill people with it.



Maybe agree to give up some of those things they don't approve of in exchange for them letting you take Driver's Ed. That could help, no?"Too Crazy to Get Behind the Wheel"!?
You sound like me, I often do150mph on my bike but I really need a faster bike and I have had a few crashes. I've got a car but think they are boring.

I love dangerous things and quite often injure myself.



You are lucky in the US you can drive at 16, all the brits willbe jealous.



Make the most of it while you can, try parachuting it is mental !!



I am now 21 and have to start acting sensible that is why I haven't bought myself a Suzuki Hyabusa [200mph with some work]



I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====I

+........ I am Oops Skywalker and the stick is with me.........+

+ -- - - -- But I am only a shadow of my former self-- -- - - -- +

I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====l.

No comments:

Post a Comment