Friday, March 9, 2012

How can I jump from heights completely uninjured?

Right, say for example 10 metres or so, For the hell of it, on to a solid concrete surface. Some sort of special landing that wont hurt as much as normal?

I can handle a bleeding palm or something. I mean avoiding a broken bone.



PS: Yes, I'm a crazy thrillseeking idiot. Please don't judge me.How can I jump from heights completely uninjured?
Hi Kancamabo,



I am not sure if you could do it but perhaps you should practice and try out on softer surfaces such as grass/field first before attempting on a solid concrete surface. Maybe you can try to do a roll to absorb the impact after landing. Perhaps you can check out those parkour tutorials to help you out.



All the best to you.
i am also a crazy thrillseeking idiot. i dont know about 50 feet but 6-12 feet is standards for the tuck and roll. for 50 feet i say lots and lots of pillows and spring mattresses. or if you like skydiving is only $60-$300 and bunjee jumping off of bridges is pretty cool. base jumping also. but i like the pillow idea best! just kidding. just dont hurt youself!!How can I jump from heights completely uninjured?
Try to Move faster horizontally than vertically and then try to land with you forearm on the ground first which will help you roll out of the fall instead of planting yourself on the floor.
If you can land on both feet leaning forward with more weight on one of them and immediately roll over that shoulder, you might not kill yourself.
  • raclette
  • burger island
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment