Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My friend thinks I'm crazy because I like my husband fat?

It just came up in passing conversation. I was going through old pictures of his. I made a comment about how skinny he used to be, and she made a joke basically saying oh I wish he were still skinny. I said heck no this picture was before I even knew him, I like fat guys, and I like my husband fat. I'm not attracted to skinny guys whatsoever. My husband isn't overweight and he isn't unhealthy, he's just chubby, and he's got a tummy on him. A spare tire, if you will. I like him that way, he's got meat on his bones, I guess. If he were unhealthy or if he were unhappy with himself it would be different. I don't know why that is what I am attracted to, but it just is. I've always liked bigger fatter guys. My husband knows it. He loves it, because I feed him well, and I rub his tummy all the time. He knows I think it's sexy. Am I crazy?My friend thinks I'm crazy because I like my husband fat?
Not at all - as long as you love each other and his heath is ok



I'd make sure he keeps an eye on blood pressure, cholesterol, etc. You want to keep him around as long as possible



In a world where 50% of marriages fail, I say stick with what works and makes you both happy. Don't listen to others
I like my husband's spare tire too. I rub it and call it my Buddha belly. I feed my husband well too. His ex wife used to pick up fast food after work or he'd open up a can of soup and make a sandwich. When I married him I told him no more stop and go meals for him. I cook dinner for him every night and on weekend I love to make him his breakfast. It's a good thing!My friend thinks I'm crazy because I like my husband fat?
If you are inlove with your husband like that that's what you love. Everyone is attracted to different things. Chubby guys are cute, theyre like teddy bears... but I am attracted to my husbands build. He is tiny and it is sooo sexy in my eyes. I LOVE looking at him and rubbing his chest and his stomach... but if he gained weight it wouldnt bother me. Who cares what your friend thinks lol Hes your husband not hers.
Well, there are guys that like enormous, disgusting fat women and force feed them to get huge like that. So no, I guess you are normal
you're nuts, he's got more than meat on his bones he's got FAT all under that flesh, yellow grissly fat.
you arent crazy, everyone is different. im a little chubby too and my wife things i am hot as hell.



dont hate tha playa hate tha game
no you're not crazy.



don't worry about your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment