Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I get rid of my abs? And why do my bones stick out?

14 years old

female,118 lbs

5"5



They are really defined abs like its so annoying because when I wear a bathing suit everyone stares and complements me and its awkward. the line going up is a deep line and my muscles in that area are hard all the time, i don't workout or do anything like that.



By my neck I have my collar bones and they stick out ALLOT like to the center where they meet each other it has some sort of ball at the end, i hear its good to have this for modeling, but i have no idea.



And my hips and rips stick out like crazy at the front of my stomach area there are these two pointing out and they are rock hard bones, my ribs i can grab with my hands under neath



i eat like a pig because i want to get rid of being so freaking skinny, i want to be fat, how do i do this, ive been trying for 4 and a half months!!!!How do I get rid of my abs? And why do my bones stick out?
In my opinion you just have to deal with it cause you have fast metabolism just like me and I'm a guy.. I tried to gain some weight by eating alot.. No use :/How do I get rid of my abs? And why do my bones stick out?
NONONONONNO! ABS are what you want! Those people were staring at you because of them! (guys like a good toned girl) but don't try to become fat! Being overweight increases stress, decreases confidence. plus being fat just sucks anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment