Saturday, March 3, 2012

Why do my bones hurt?

So...lately i havn't been going to the gym because my bones hurt.



The excercise doesn't really matter...my clavicles, shoulders, allt he bones in my arms just hurt. My shoulders pop A LOT. like non stop if i rotate them backwards in a circular motion.



Also. if i'm laying down (meaning im not using my legs) and i put my legs up or bend my legs my knees hurt too...if that helps any



Also i my knees are killing me. The knee cap i should say. I started doing martial arts, and it requires low stances. But i was fine at first. Then lately they started hurting like crazy, they even hurt days after i dn't do it. They hurt when i wake up. I can't kneel down or get on one knee without it hurting.



Anyone know what my problem is? Its quite.....not scary. but i feel old or something...i;m only 21. And im in average shapeWhy do my bones hurt?
Really I think it's a good idea for you to see a doctor. I'd want to know you don't have some kind of arthritis or some other kind of condition which needs medical treatment. Do you have any redness or swelling in your joints? Any rashes or fevers? Please see a doctor, because this isn't normal for a young guy to be having these problems.
well i don't know any previous history but i'm guessing you're either have weakly developed bones or you have some sort of bone-related problem, and by the way bones start to harden at 18 so yeah, they should be popping anywayWhy do my bones hurt?
You may be going through a growth spert. If they don't go away in a couple days i would see your local doctor.
Because they are in pain.
do you live in the ghetto???? maybe someone capped your a$$ at night
got milk?
It is your muscles that hurt when you go to the gym for bones don't have any pain sensors in them. For your kneecap the problem is the tendon to the kneecap has shortened up as tendons will do now and then, and that makes it so that the kneecap is actually pulled into the knee rather than gliding over the top of it. That is why it hurts and that bending it is so painful, the cap is in the wrong place. Here is how to regain the right length to that cap:

Kneecap: (Use a chair that has no cross members on it.)

While sitting start with your leg out in front of you extended out to a comfortable length. Wrap your hands around it so you leave a open working area. Place your thumbs about two inches behind your knee and press into the top middle of your leg hard and hold. Relax. After 30 seconds, slowly slide that leg back until it is pulled up under the chair as far as you can make it go. Then release the pressure but hold your leg there for one minute longer.

Usually other minor muscle pain can be taken away with just aspirin at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment