Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What movie is this? Its been driving me crazy for 5 years!?

Ok, it's pretty sad! But this has been annoying me since i was like 12!

me and my family watched this movie... My family cant remember and i think i may have a few different movies mixed up! But if anyone could tell me one of the movies id be soooo greatfull!



So.. theres this bbq because these people move next door and a women is wearing all white? So the new neighbours end up to be like serial killers or something. so the man brakes into there house and is digging in the basement when he hits a water pipe or something and the entire hosue falls down. So he's getting taken away in the ambulance when he see's its his neighbour driving and his neighbour tries sticking a needle into him. but he falls out the back of the ambulance and then he opens his neighbours boot and there's loads of bones!

I've had someone mention i could of been a alfred hitchcock?

But i watched this about 4/5 years ago on tv in america!

And i was 12 and wasn't scared at all!

please!... This is driving me crazy!What movie is this? Its been driving me crazy for 5 years!?
THE BURBS!!! Amazing film, rent it, watch it.What movie is this? Its been driving me crazy for 5 years!?
The Burbs with Tom Hanks

It's not as good now as it was then, believe me it was suffering from something and humor wasn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment