Saturday, March 3, 2012

The crazy phantasm of mysterious ectoplasm is elusive!?

Oh mysterious phantasm,

of the mysterious chasm,

in the gaping maw

of crazy ectoplasm:





You are elusive.

And I curse you!





You are a moth

on my lantern

(of truth)



You are the froth in my soup!

A residue

that my spoon won't scoop!





And I am still hungry!





You elude pursuit

like a rodent

flees

from the owl's hoot.





But I do not waver!

For I am prudent as hell.





So let it be known,

mysterious phantasm,

that I have a mark on your head,

and I will grind your bones!



Rest assured

you little turd

that one day

I will

get

to the bottom of the bowl

in the bottom of my soul





And you will be dead!





Oh mysterious phantasm,

of the mysterious chasm,

in the gaping maw

of crazy ectoplasm...



You are a most

stubborn

of delicacies.The crazy phantasm of mysterious ectoplasm is elusive!?
sounds like a lot.......



......about life.....
  • genghis grill
  • russian translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment