Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What does it mean when you dream about characters in your favorite show(Bones)?

I am 15 years old and I have really crazy dreams all of the time, and I really want to know what this one means if it means anything because i really liked it. I remember all of it because i wrote it down right when i got up. If you watch Bones this will make a lot more sense because the characters in it really stay in character. Angela's really sweet, and Brennan is just Brennan.



I was at my grandmothers for Thanksgiving with my cousin and my sister. Someone knocked on the garage door and I went to answer it. (we have a staircase leading down into the garage). So in the garage was this awesome black car. It was really huge and had red seats. Standing next to the car was Angela Montenegro from Bones. In my dream i really knew her, i could feel the recognition.



She looked really concerned and worried about me, and she said, "Hey sweetie." My Gram, was standing with me and she had this "what the heck, who are these people!" look on her face. Someone in the backseat of the car that I couldn't see yelled, "Hey squint!"

I called back really quietly. "Hey Ange."

Then i yelled, "That is the most awsome car ever!" My gram gave me this really mad look. Then i ran/skipped down the stairs with the most excited look on my face. I skipped around the car to see it. I looked in and saw Brennan in the back. She looked really happy to see me and I was really happy to see her. I wanted ot hug her. She leaned forward to say Hi. I stuck my hand between the seat and the door, and she squeezed it. We were both smilling. I think in the dream she was my mother. I felt really great, like they were all my family.

Then someone in the car asked, "Having fun?"

I said "yeah my lttle sister just threw up." Then i glanced at Brennan as if to ask her if it was ok to say that. She nodded.

They were all laughing, and Ange said laughing, "Oh sweetie." I felt really loved and protected with all of them there.

Then they were driving away. And I was waving really hard. Ange yelled "Bye sweetie!" and blew me a kiss out the window. I could see Brennan (my mom) smilling and waving from the back seat. I felt the wind blow over my head and my hair fly all over the place. Brennan was laughing and signaling me to fix my hair, I laughed and fixed my hair. We never broke eye contact and i felt like I had known her my whole life.



So in the dream i think that Brennan is my mother and Im staying at my fathers relatives for thanksgiving, and she just came to see how i was.What does it mean when you dream about characters in your favorite show(Bones)?
means you are watching way too much TV and need to get out more.
  • book clubs
  • sailboats for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment