Saturday, March 3, 2012

Question about my hip bones. Help!!:(?

Okay I really have no idea what im talking about so please help. My hip bones are so wide!! Do you know what i mean? Im 5'8, and i weigh 115 pounds, so i mean im pretty skinny, but my hip bones are huge!! Like when i wear a tight tank top i just look so wide, if that makes sense? I hate it so much. Looking wide drives me crazy! So my question is, can you fix something like that? Or no? And if not, what can you do to like reduce the wideness? Cause especially in swimsuits, its horrible:(



Any tips would be helpful.

Thankyou:)Question about my hip bones. Help!!:(?
OMG same here!! I was wondering the same thing. But I believe you cant. Its the structure of you body. Its kind of like how people have broader shoulders than others. There is no way to fix it. It is the way you grow. Just be happy that this is all you are upset with. It could be a lot worse such as not having legs or something. Be happy with your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment