Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is it possible to make your ribs and hips smaller?

Hi.



I understand that this may be a crazy question, but I'd like to know

anyways.



Please only answer if you actually know..



I mean, could (and would) they actually remove parts of your rib

and hip bones, to make it smaller?



You see, I'm quite skinny and short, but my hips are.. well, pretty big, and so is my chest, and by that I mean my ribcase.



So yeah..



Thanks if you answer.Is it possible to make your ribs and hips smaller?
I once saw on a show about supermodels, models would have their lowest rib removed to have a smaller waists, but I'm pretty sure those surgeries were done illegally. You really can't change your bone structure, just rock what you got!
i dont think so, bones are bones but with todays technology i've heard of people getting their leg bones cut to become shorter...i guess if you researched and found the right doctor it might be possible. your ribs protect everything from your neck down, though and they're really important so i wouldn't advise it. i'm sure you look fine and in proportion everyone just sees themselves in a different wayIs it possible to make your ribs and hips smaller?
your ribs have a very specific shape. they are "protect all the really important things" shaped. women used to wear tight corsets that changed the shape of their ribcage. they also couldn't breathe and developed nasty internal injuries. you could maybe shave a little off the hipbone, but it would be a whole lot of pain, bedsores, and a lifetime of no bikinis for very very little difference. so... probably not a great idea.
Unfortunately, you cannot remove bones to make those areas smaller. However, you can try to gain a little weight and build muscle to become more proportionate. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment