Friday, March 9, 2012

Have you ever been put off someone because they look like your sibling?

Okay there was this girl who was speaking to me and it was fine till she stroked my arm and I realized she looks like my sister. Now it just seems really odd. Some guys said to me are you crazy, I would tear dat yellow bone *** up. I can't explain it but just that she looks similar to my sister puts me off.Have you ever been put off someone because they look like your sibling?
i had a crush on tyra banks til i realized she looks like my aunt
yellow bone? this is the uk...Have you ever been put off someone because they look like your sibling?
Yes, I would love to have a crush on WWE Wrestler Ron Killings AKA R-Truth, but he reminds me way too much of one of my brothers.
I am lite skin and I don't find lite skine men attractive because they look to much like my brother and they are very concited.

No comments:

Post a Comment