Friday, March 9, 2012

I just don't know anymore. Pregnancy? Ectopic Pregnancy? Or am I just crazy?

Okay so Tuesday night, Wednesday morning I felt slight cramping in my back and abdomin. I get excited because I thought my period was starting (I had my son August 18th 2009 %26amp; got my 1st and only depo shot August 20th 2009). At aroun 3:30am I went to the bathroom and when I wiped it was a very light brown and spotty, however it was blood so I got super stoked. Well after that one bathroom trip I didn鈥檛 bleed again however I did have slight cramping in my lower back and stomach. I will admit, from about Wednesday afternoon until Thursday Night, I thought there was a chance I could be pregnant because I hadn鈥檛 bled since 3:30Am Wednesday morning, and even that was just very light and brown.. Well last night about 8pm my cramps started getting a little worse. At one point I actually tried to go to sleep because they hurt so bad. Well I got up around 10pm and went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed the blood was alittle darker red and a lot more than last time. So I thought okay, now my period IS starting and its going to be one hellacious one at that. Well when I went pee, the cramping starting hurting really bad like next to my hip bones (The only way I can explain it is put your hand on your belly button and go directly to the left in a straight line right above the hips). It felt like a really bad to be.. After I peed the cramping subsided, and I didn鈥檛 bleed again. Now its 1:30Am Saturday and I once again haven鈥檛 bled in like 29hrs nor do I have any cramping.



Is this my period acting all stupid? Coming on Wednesday morning for one trip to the bathroom and then once again Thursday night for one trip to the bathroom?



My periods before I got pregnant with with my son came at the 17th of everymonth and only lasted 3 days they were very llight and after three days would go away for a day and then come back very very very light for a day.. Then again I haven鈥檛 had a "period" since November 2008. So I figured once I got a period it would be AWFUL and last forever but its like It comes every 2 days for just one trip to the bathroom and then its over.



I don鈥檛 even know if it is my period anymore. Or if it still the depo shot ******* with me, even though it ran out in the beginning of november.



Could this be an ectopic pregnancy? Or even a regular pregnancy? Or is the Depo shot ******* with me? I'm going to the store and buying a HPT tomorrow and if it comes out negative I'm going to get a blood test done, and if the HPT comes out positive im going directly to the Er to make sure it isn't Ectopic but I Just don't know if I'm going crazy or if the Depo shot is messing with me. Does it even sound like pregnancy?



The pain is coming back and its mostly on my left side under my ribs, across from my belly buttonI just don't know anymore. Pregnancy? Ectopic Pregnancy? Or am I just crazy?
To be honest, it could any of the things you suggest - sorry! I would honestly go and get yourself an internal exam/ultrasound as this will probably be the only way you get some proper answers. Sorry I can't help more, but it's too hard to diagnose online. Good luck.
  • pf changs locations
  • lund boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment