Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why do guys get crazy growth spurts over the summer?

I'm a girl and I remember the time when most of the boys were either the same height or were shorter than the girls. Then over the summer almost all of them had crazy growth spurts and they end up being taller than the girls. It always happens! I always found this kind of funny, I mean on the last day of school they were the same height as you, then in like 3 months over the summer they grew almost 5 inches! The same thing happened to my boyfriend, he was about one inch taller than me and then I didn't see him for the whole summer and then when I saw him again after the summer, he was almost 5 inches taller than me! His bones are always creaking and his clothes keep on getting too short for him, it's like he's changing so much over a short period, both physically and emotionally. I always tell him that he sounds like a 40-year-old smoker because his voice kind of scares me whenever he calls me on the phone haha. But anyways, how come this is happening to almost all the guys at like almost the same time?! Does this happen to all guys? Why doesn't it happen to girls? Okay sorry for so much questions %26gt;.%26lt; I mean I know what puberty is...I just didn't know that it happens so....fast.Why do guys get crazy growth spurts over the summer?
Hormones, it's happens pretty quick, your always growing you just don't notice it when u see them everyday at schoolWhy do guys get crazy growth spurts over the summer?
It's called G E N E T I C S.

Genetics determine growth.

Some guys complain because their genetics have NOT kicked in yet %26amp; their buddies have all grown more %26amp; can't figure out why.

You cannot re-program genetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment