Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm I crazy or just desperate?:(?

Okay so I'm a 15 156 lb 5'7 girl and I guess I'm kinda pretty but I have never had a boyfriend. When I go out sometimes I see guys looking at me like this one time I went to drop my brother off at a cap meeting and a few guys were staring at me. Then I went to a youth group meeting with my friend and a hot guy there was staring at me. Also another time I went for a violin lesson and a kid there kept staring at me. I feel like I'm being narcissistic and crazy that all these guys think I'm hot or something but I don't think in hot. I have long brown hair, big blue eyes, high cheek bones, normal lips. Like I said I'm 156 pounds I have broad shoulder, C cup chest, Small love handles and a Little bit of belly fat and I've been told I have nice legs. I don't feel hot. I dont dress hot or anything, just normal short and tee shirts. Am I crazy or something?!?I'm I crazy or just desperate?:(?
that happens to me too, maybe they are afraid I don't know...

when I go pick up my brother they tell him that I'm hot and stuff, but none of them make a move or say anything they just stare.. and my brother hates it when I go pick him up because they pick on him calling him brother in law and stuff like that... i guess they are afraid, I guess make yourself more approachable, some people say I am unapproachable...
Don't get stuck on yourself...straight and bi-men look at all women and teens like they are half-naked. So you are not alone.

Some, like myself, love women if they are pretty, average or massively ugly, young or very old.



An old-fashioned, I got my 1st real girlfriend at 19 yrs old. Now-days, the youth are talking/doing boyfriend and girlfriend by age 13 or 14!I'm I crazy or just desperate?:(?
you don't crazy, nor desperate. there is just something about you apparently that guys like from just looking at you. nothing wrong in that, and actually something that should give you lots of self confidence as you move on in life.
you're jusrt lonely which leads to desperation, men and women dont "need" eachother, they just convince themselves they're incapable of living without eachother
You sound like a very attractive young lady. If guys stare at you maybe you are hot, we do tend to stare at women we think are hot. Whats the question here?
Hit me up lol I'm 16
your question doesn't seem to match the title...I mean, what, listed here, makes you think you're desperate? Maybe English isn't your first language? Well, 156 at the age of 15, even for 5'7 is an okay weight, but depending on where you carry your weight, you apparently have the potential to turn a few heads. Certain types of guys like your type of girl. You're not crazy, but there are ppl who are attracted to you. And one day things will click w/ the right guy :-) Good luck!
You're not crazy or desperate. I don't think that's the word you were really going for, but anyway- you're at an age where boys will start noticing you more even if you don't feel you're that attractive. There's times when boys think I'm cute and I don't understand why because there's so many girls in the world who I feel are more attractive than me.



But like I said, boys will notice you. Not every single boy has the same taste, so the ones that notice you are attracted to you based on their personal preferences.



Nothing to stress over. Take it as a compliment :)

Much love~
  • haynes repair manual
  • campers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment